Friday, July 1, 2011

The Start of Summer 2011

On the road again! Yay! My first year at the new school came to a successful conclusion yesterday. So today we embarked on the trip we were supposed to take last summer! We're on our way to Ontario to visit my brother and his wife. But rather than drive across the southern parts of Saskatchewan and Manitoba, which may or may not be still suffering from the ravages of Mother Nature's gift of too much water, we're going to scoot down to Great Falls, MT and head east from there.

As I did on our last trip two years ago, I'm going to upload all my photos to Flickr, and post links and travel commentary here. Feel free to comment on my musings -- after all, blogs were designed to invite commentary! (weren't they?)

Tomorrow, Great Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment